The teaching ministry of RPC, exists for the praise and glory of God and for our spiritual growth in grace. Our teaching focuses on the biblical doctrines of God’s grace in Jesus Christ that we have received as a Body, and we respond to this grace with three aims: we welcome with grace new members into our covenant community; we learn by grace through sound biblical teaching on doctrines of grace; we live by grace bearing with loving one another as believers.
All Sunday School classes meet from 9:00–10:00 a.m.
Adults are meeting in generational classes through the month of June:
- Young Adults (Room 101): Biblical Poetry and Wisdom Books.
- Empty Nesters (Sanctuary): General Epistles.
- Members of "Crossroads" class will meet with either Young Adults or Empty Nesters.
Sunday School Seasons
Our Sunday School courses follow a seasonal calendar. Here is our current schedule for class content:
- Fall (September–November): Courses on systematic theology that meet in generational groups.
- Winter (December–February): One course for all adults.
- Outreach Month (March): One mission-focused course for all adults.
- Spring (April–June): Courses on biblical theology that meet in generational groups.
- July: No Sunday School.
- Summer (August): One course focused on "Christ and Culture" for all adults.