Small Groups are a place for us to edify one another in Christ and evangelize our neighbors.
Our goal at Redeemer it to be a church that exalts and enjoys Jesus Christ. One way we can encourage each other on this mission is to participate in a small group. We believe that active involvement in community is vital for your spiritual health as a part of our church body.
What Is a Redeemer Small Group?
- A place to pursue biblical community
- A place where members who (ordinarily) leave nearby can gather together
- A place that is diverse in gender, race, and age
- A place to edify one another in God's word
- A place to practice biblical hospitality
- A place to welcome people who don't know Jesus
How Do I Join a Small Group?
Check out our current groups below. Sign up using the registration form at the bottom of the page. The group leader will then contact you with more details.
- Leaders: Mark and Andrea Belonga
- Time: Sundays starting March 3rd. Contact Mark for meeting time.
- Contact: Mark@redeemermckinney.com
- Leaders: Matt and Marisela Linebarger
- Time: Sundays at 4:00 p.m. starting March 3
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leaders: Nathan and Stephanie Seekamp
- Time: Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting March 6
- Contact: email@example.com
- Leaders: Jordan and Emily Stone
- Time: Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting February 27
- Contact: Jordan@redeemermckinney.com
- Leaders: Mark and Lisa Trigsted
- Time: Information meeting following worship on Sunday, March 3. The group will then likely meet on Saturdays at 5:00 p.m.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org